Top 10 Car Brands for Men - Alpha Male Nation
Men are known to be obsessed about cars and to love every feature they come with. To them, it is the object of their desire, the one thing they need to get from A to B and to be able to impress those around them. They would live in a car, that’s how much it actually counts to them. Furthermore, it would be important to bear in mind the fact that cars are the main tool for the projection of confidence, superiority, class and wealth. A man who invests in an expensive vehicle will automatically do it also to send a message. Of course, the primary reason would be to buy it because he deserves it (representing the object of his hard work or involvement in certain projects throghout time), but also because he has wanted it for such a long while.
Thus, a car is something he will love instantly, he will want to take it for a test from the moment he sets his eyes on it and he will wish to be by its side constantly. Furthermore, he will make sure it is as clean as possible, working at an optimal level and offering the best driving experience. You ought to keep in mind the fact that this desire or passion to own a vehicle has definitely run in the family of the buyer. He has been thought or at least exposed at the idea of buying a car from early childhood, from his parents, the kids on the playground, at kindergarten, at school and so on and so forth. So, for a man to finally be able to purchase his dream car, this is a major goal that has been attained. It is much like that little sign at a marathon that tells you that the race is soon to end and you are the first to come in first. The feeling is precisely the same, as men may have struggled a lot and became mentally focused to work towards earning the right amount of money so that they can attain their goal.
Cars have been along with us for a very long time, each one being unique, each one having different functionalities and extra features, each one focusing on somehing else when it comes to pleasing the growing needs of drivers- some may have extra leg room space, other may have more house power, more stability on the road, particularly on curbs and mountain roads. But let’s take a stroll down memory lane and figure out how cars came to be and how such vehicles can work. The very first motor powered machine used for transportation was invented in 1886. This episode in time is marked by the influence of Karl Benz. He built the Benz Patent-Motorwagen and opened the world for new transport opportunities.
You should bear in mind, however, that cars did not become widely available until the beginning of the 20th century. In 1901, at the Oldsmobile factory in Michigan, the production of more affordable cars commenced. One of the very first vehicles which made it into the world and managed to be commercially accessible was the 1908 Model T. This car was made by American producer Ford Motor Company. Ford cars began to come out the line every quarter of an hour, significantly faster than previous methods. Starting with 1920, vehicles began to be more and more demanded by the general population (we are still speaking, of course, of the more wealthy car enthusiasts). The pace of change was rapid and soon in the US, but also in Europe, cars started to meet the needs of buyers, get even more complex and slighly starting to reduce fuel costs. It is important to note here that in Europe, the most sold cars were Cadillac, then Chevrolet, Opel and Citroen. In Japan, car manufacturing was very limited before World War II. Though, the brands which surfaced were Mitsubishi, Toyota and Nissan.
Today, cars are indispensable for us, we cannot go about without owning an automobile that can help take us to our destination in a shorter period of time than that neccesary to take the bus, train, bike or go on foot. Furthermore, it is important to bear in mind that cars nowadays have more than a few smart features and characteristics, allowing all of us to benefit from a safer, more comfortable and more enjoyable ride. Take, for instance, the seat warming functionality. This is exceptional in case the person on the right is feeling cold. Also, the GPS navigation system is a brilliant feature that allmost all new cars have, without which we could not know how to get to a certain place where we have not been before.
So, we figured out that each and every man wants to be able to buy a nice car, but what factors does he weigh in? What is THE best car and what functionalities, in addition to transporting from A to B does it has to have? We will assess these in a minute. Everyone knows that there is a high competition nowadays between different types of brands: we have Italian manufacturers, emphasizing on design, refinement and class, we have German car producers, focusing on safety and optimal performance, we have American manufacturers, paying utmost attention to blending affordability, comfort and style and so on and so forth. When choosing a car, one needs to also think in perspective regarding its resistance, the price of spare parts, the maneouvrability, the availability and so on and so forth.
So, without further ado, let’s review what are the top 10 cars for men, in terms of design, speed, power, as well as budget:
- Chevrolet Corvette Convertible– this type of car is without a shade of doubt a classic. It rocks a nice design, it is more affordable than the rest of automobiles and has reported almost 90% male buyers. The Chevrolet is arguably the most legendary sports car in US history, so it comes only natural that men mostly buy it. Being colloquially called simply ‘Vette’, the Chevrolet car is a convertible one, being perfect to be driven close to the beach, along the shore or in beautiful mountain scenery. Furthermore, what ought to be noted regarding this amazing car is the fact that it has the best possible exotic flavor than any of the other generation cars. Another relevant piece of information would be that this vehicle is all about torque and horsepower. Its engine displaces 6.0 liters and can produce 400 hp. The Corvette is made out of aluminum chassis, has a special front fascia with intake inlet, added break system cooling functionality, wide tires in the front, as well as in the back and can be purchased with 1LZ, 2LZ, and 3LZ trim packages.
- Chrysler Sebring Sedan– Another American beauty, the Chrysler Sebring Sedan is in the 10 cars for men ranking due to the fact that it is speedy, elegant, powerful and appropriate for any alpha. What makes the Sedan amazing is the bold design, nifty optional gadgets and very attractive price. You should definitely keep in mind the fact that the interior is all the most appealing as the exterior. This car has wood trim, straight and fine lines, brushed chrome, almost BMW or Mercedes whimsical appearance. This top of the line model also has cool interior lighting in trim levels. The Sebring is slightly high, as well as long, the wheelbase alone being of 108.9 inch. It has heated seats, inline 4 cylinders, works on gas and has a basic warranty of three years.
- Dodge Magnum– Yes, another American car fit for any true alpha male. The Dodge is a splendid looking vehicle, its HEMI V-8 power combined with 5-speed auto tranny and sophisticated European suspension. The Magnum is, like its name suggests, a car that inspires royalty, that is so elegant and refined that the person who drives it will feel as if on cloud 9. This car is said to be closer to British sports automobiles rather than American road bosses of the new millennium. It has the following: low-slung look, top hinged rear hatch, low consumption, 5-link independent rear suspension courtesy of German engineering, fast HEMI-powered SRT form.
- Mazda 6– A Japanese type of automobile with sleek lines and appealing interior, as well as exterior, the third generation Mazda 6 rocks a SkyActiv inline-four-cylinder engine, excellent hardware, slimmed down center console, beige leather upholstery, 184 horsepower and 185 lb-ft torque, fantastic i-ELOOP brake-energy recuperation setup, automatic braking warning in case of forward collision, blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, adaptive cruise control or lane departure warnings. If you want to feel smart, individualistic and special, you ought to go with the Mazda 6.
- Volkswagen GTI– Modern, compact, aerodynamic and head turning, the GTI continues the German car plaid cloth flag and is available in three and five-door hatchback types. It has the classic six speed manual option, 210-hp 2.0 liter direct injected turbo four base engine, a 22.8 ft³ cargo volume with rear set up, 4 wheel ABS system, 5 passenger seats, direct gasoline injection fuel system, Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 engine type, almost 13.2 gallon fuel tank capacity, as well as strut suspension type.
- Infiniti G37- The Infinity is without a shade of doubt the kind of car any elegant and respectful man would like to own. Being in the entry level luxury car class, the Nissan automobile is based on the original Primera. This third generation convertible car is equipped with a standard 325 horsepower, 7 speed automatic transmissions and has a curb weight of 1,882 kg. Another important thing that you should keep in mind regarding the Infiniti car is the fact that it has a good price, significantly better than a fully loaded Toyota Corolla, it is economical, it is resistant, it has near-exotic exhaust note and can go runs a 13.80 at 102 miles per hour.
- Volvo S60- Coming with a sophisticated look and suspension, optimal performance, sleek design and sharp steering, the Volvo car is ideal for any man wanting an economical car that can be speedy, comfortable, stand the test of time and be as silent as possible. The S60 is the only one in the Volvo class which adds style and edginess to the resume. It is elegant, as well as practical.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class- The epitome of class, resistance, practicability, adaptability to any road and pure refinement, this classy style German engineering car has a doable price, smart look and nice quiet cruise. Being the predecessor of the Benz 190 E (W201), the smart front engine, rear wheel drive and four wheel car is built in Bremen and Sindelfingen, Germany, but also in secondary factories all around the world.
- BMW 2-Series- Coming after the 1 Series convertible in the BMW lineup, the 2 Series is a vehicle most men certainly want to drive. And why is that? The answer is quite simple: This German car is practically everything you could possibly wish for in a classy and elegant vehicle. It has a wheelbase of 2,690 mm, it is 4,435 mm long, 1,773 mm wide and has 1,417 mm in height. Furthermore, you should bear in mind that this nice car works on a 4 Turbo cylinder and 1997cc engine. It also has a total of 184 hp.
- Chevrolet Tahoe (2014)- Ending with the Chevrolet Tahoe, we have to mention the fact that this is an ideal manly man type of car. It is a gorgeous and sporty full-size SUV that can manage just fine on any type of road, be it sandy, mountainy, snowy, bumpy and so on. The Chevy has a 15/21mpg fuel economy, navigation system, Bluetooth connectivity, heated seats, 6 speed automatic transmission, four wheel drivetrain, 5,3.0 L V 8-cylinder engine and a design that will blow your mind. It is spacious, luxurious, has stout towing capacity, aerodynamic feel and good fit. You cannot possibly go wrong with it!