Best Male Grooming Tools - Alpha Male Nation
Men- strong, sexy, irresistible creatures God made to drive women crazy, to make them fall in love, to feel dominated and hypnotized. Men are the perfect embodiment of agility, determination, power, ambition, perseverance and ego. When they have all the positive traits and humble qualities grouped in an attractive package, they automatically become irresistible. However, men do not get up and look flawless each and every day. They don’t just magically get out of bed looking well put together like all the actors we see on the red carpet. Adonis may have been a natural ripped, athletic and gorgeous god with shimmering hair and out of this world cheekbones, yet most men actually have to work towards achieving that dashing masculine and exquisite Greek God appearance. Of course, despite female popular opinion, they do have to walk the extra mile to pull out a desirable look and achieve an impeccable state. Habits ought to be formed, a certain skill should be acquired and they should also possess the right accessories or grooming gadgets to improve their physique and try out new ways of emphasizing their best features. Be it their eyes, their facial hair, their neck or lips, guys ought to study themselves just as much women do in order to make sure that they are doing the right thing.
It is unfair to state that just women suffer from being obsessed about the way in which they look. Men are in the same situation and, for most of them, it is becoming harder and harder to fit in and to pull out a stunning look. Ever think about a man just realizing he must make an effort to look good? Well…at least we, women, are accustomed to the idea of waking up earlier to do our makeup, our hair, our nails and getting our outfit ready for the day. As youngsters, we became exposed to the world of make-up and grooming techniques that can help us emphasize our best features and improve the final product which Mother Nature gave us. Can you imagine how hard can it be for a guy to start thinking about the sacrifices he needs to make in order to look desirable, let alone accomplishing them?
But guys, do not give up so fast. There are a ton of things you can do in order to improve the way in which you look and, furthermore, there are virtually millions of tricks and tips you can appeal to in order to ‘better yourselves’. Yes, a new era begins and the change lies in you. You just have to appeal to a couple of beauty tips and tricks, use solely the best performing grooming gadgets and be able to maintain your routine so that you can look your best each and every day. High quality grooming gadgets and devices are an absolute must to guys as well, not just girls, so you need to take full advantage of them and learn how to use them in order to pull out a great look.
Here are just a few grooming products you can use in order to be able to improve your overall look and make a great impression, no matter who you meet.
- Skin cleansing brush – this is a really great device in order to not only clean out your face properly, but also getting the chance to eliminate all pores, black heads, improving the look and feel of your skin and also boosting circulation. Since the dawn of cleansing brushes, there has been a huge debate over how efficient they really are, both for women, as well as men. It has actually been shown that such modern steam cleansing brushes work very well. You ought to keep in mind that technology has been brought into the beauty game with a purpose, namely to take the skin routine to the next level and non-invasively clean it, moisturize it and leave it as nice and shiny as possible. Also, you should keep in mind the fact that such modern grooming gadgets can be fun and extremely easy to use. You just have to plug it in or put batteries and everything will be more than okay. So, let’s dig into what cleansing brushes can actually do for you: exfoliate, clean, give the skin a lift or a healthy dose of energy, purify, preps for upcoming day, removes oil, dirt or other external factors. Being mostly used by women to remove excessive make-up or makeup leftover after cleaning up their heavy contour, foundation or blush, such grooming gadgets have become very popular amongst men. One of the best products designed for guys is Clinique For Men™ Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush. This is a highly spoken of grooming gadget specifically created for men who wish to have a flawless face and get easily ready for shaving. The Clinique Skin Cleansing Brush has multiple functionalities, similar to those described beforehand. First and foremost, this alpha male grooming product lightly and extremely gently cleans the skin to remove excessive oil, dirt, imperfections and maintains the skin’s elasticity and clarity. Furthermore, it is important to mention the fact that this one of a kind cleansing brush is vital for preparing the skin for a comfortable shave. The razor will definitely work much better with the help of the Clinique product, as the entire shaving experience will be leaner, faster, more simple and efficient. Having a clean and dirt free face means also easy access and a higher level of speed. So, the Clinique for Men Sonic Brush can ease the whole morning routine. Also, it is important to keep in mind the fact that this wonderful dermatologist certified brush has a purifying head with charcoal bristles. These help clear any face area more efficiently than by appealing to solely hand-washing. Also, it is essential to note the fact that this Clinique brush goes extremely easy on the cheeks, note, forehead and chin. The gentle sonic action enables your face to look rejuvenated, revitalized and fresh, exactly after a comprehensive and complex spa treatment. And who wouldn’t want that, right? Costing as little as $90, this Clinique for Men brush can also moisturize your face. You ought to note that this grooming product should only be used just once per day. Over using it will make your skin red, irritated and tensed. You need to massage the face by appealing to circular motions, pressing it gently on the skin and leaving it in one spot for no longer than 30 seconds. You don’t have to be harsh or apply too much pressure. Just make sure that you cover the entire face area and rinse it afterwards. Apply plenty of water and pat fry. Also, clean the brush after usage with water and store it in a safe place.
- Razor– every man ought to use it to remove all undesired hair from the face or neck area. When not groomed properly, a man will appear to be sloppy, undesirable by the opposite sex and appearing as if he doesn’t care about his general appearance. Being of different kinds, including disposable razors, electric razors, straight razors and so on, these grooming products were invented to polish the entire facial look of a man. It has been possibly the oldest grooming product intended for men, its history being traced way back to the Bronze Age (18,000 B.C.) The primary kind of razor has been in existence since way back when, yet the modern kind, the one being used today by men in all corners of the globe, has only started to be invented starting with the 1930’s. It is important to keep in mind that razors have initially been made of bronze or obsidian, being made most commonly in an oval shape. Egyptian historical archives contain details about the discovery of copper razors in the tombs of rulers, while Roman historians state that the razor was exposed to the ancient world by Priscus, the fifth legendary king of Rome. Furthermore, it is of utmost importance to keep in mind that the modern razor was built in England, having special decorations and hollow ground blades. Also, it is interesting to note that, following that episode in history, the first superior hard steel razor was invented, offering men much better quality shaving and the chance to finish the hair removal process faster. Then, straight razors started to be created, yet their trend soon went out of style, these being replaced by double-edged safety razors with replaceable blades. Gillette was the renowned manufacturer who opened the gate to new opportunities in terms of male shaving. This brand is actually making the most successful, resistant and professional razors that men love. For instance, our recommended essential grooming gadget in the category of razors is the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor with FlexBall Technology. This piece of equipment is the best a man can get, without a shade of doubt. What makes this razor special is the flexball technology, which ensures maximum contact with the smallest hairs and gets in any face part. Furthermore, it is important to keep in mind that this grooming gadget is durable, of a high quality and offers long-lasting performance. Additionally, you should keep in mind the fact that this one of a kind razor has 5 thin blades (one blade refill equals up to one month of shaves) and an ultra-precise trimmer that gets the best edges. The Gillette grooming product is also perfect to be used on more sensitive skin, as it protects the face and does not harm the skin in any way. For optimal shaving experiences, it is recommended to use an after-shave that can leave your skin as moisturized as possible.
- Body trimmer– Men have started to take a bigger interest in looking good, either by hitting the gym more often, eating healthy meals, drinking plenty of water, sleeping well and, of course, having a proper grooming. The best and irreplaceable grooming gadget for men is the body trimmer. Why is it so essential to own such a gadget? Well…first and foremost, you should keep in mind the fact that removing unwanted hair from the face is mainstream, a normal habit all men (or almost all men) do and something they have been accustomed for such a long time. It is important, however, to mention the fact that men have also started to shave their legs, their armpits and other body parts in order to look good. And before judging, let’s take a moment to realize why doing this is for the best. Removing unwanted hair leaves your skin nice and shiny, clear of any ‘disturbances’, your chest will be soft, being more pleasing for any woman to touch, your legs will look amazing on the beach, while wearing shorts or swim gear, your arms will look up to ten times better without hair and your muscles will be even more visible. Don’t you want that? So, let’s see what the best body trimmer is on the market right now and how it can help you improve your overall appearance. The best in show is now Philips Bodygroom Series 3000. Its name is without a shade of doubt impressive, but wait till you get to know about its features. First and foremost, it is essential to keep in mind that the Philips body trimmer is skin friendly. It will not be too harsh, too intrusive or too threatening for your skin. Rather, it will go great with it, protect it even in the hard-to-reach spots and make it as soft as possible. Another crucial element of this trimmer is that it will prevent skin irritation thanks to its hypo-allergenic functionality. Easy to use is the next feature of the nifty gadget from Philips. At just a click of a button, you can remove all fur and say goodbye to undesired hair for a long period of time. It trims or completely removes long or short hairs in any place, be it the chest, the shoulders, the arms, the legs, the belly or ‘downstairs’. Yes, efficiency is its middle name and it only needs a single stroke to ‘fight against the enemy’. What is more, it is important to keep in mind that it is waterproof, can be used in the bathtub or shower, can stay up to an hour cordless and is done charging after eight hours. It can also be easily stored and protected, being no fuss, maintenance free. It is certainly build to last and to please any man wishing to look sensational.
- Stubble trimmer– Let’s just take a stroll from body trimming to stubble trimming. What is the difference? Well… you will find out immediately. Why trimming the whole body entails shaving and eliminating all hair from a specific body part, stubble trimming means removing unwanted hair around the stubble. A clean shave on the face area is not desired by most men and, let’s be honest, the trend in 2015 and now, in 2016, is to leave a beard or stubble. Did you know that, according to a recent study, ‘heavy stubble’ was voted as the most attractive facial feature and hair style for men? So, guys, time to rethink your shaving techniques and reanalyze your best facial features to figure out if stubble is something you can work with or not. If the answer to the above-mentioned question is yes, then you are lucky! And why is that? The reason is due to the fact that one of the most used and essential grooming gadgets men definitely need in their bathroom is the stubble trimmer. This device enables guys to protect the stubble, trim around the edges and deal with short hair. You should keep in mind that beard trimming and stubble trimming are two separate things. While the first entails maintaining a full beard (aka long hairs), a stubble trimmer is created to perform best at very short facial hair (take, for instance, the 5 o’clock shadow). Design, length increments and setting also make the two stand apart. Now that we have established that, it is time to review the best possible stubble trimmer of 2016, destined for men who wish to show elegance, true masculinity and an eye for detail. Conair for Men i-Stubble is voted as this year’s best trimmer. This product is so special, you will definitely feel like royalty when using it. Here’s why: the Conair product has a very low shortest length setting (namely of 0,4 millimeters). It has a sleek and modern design, colored in grey and having a dual-nicked metal battery. This offers a run-time of about 50 minutes and the grooming gadget requires 90 minute recharging time. Another important thing worth noting here is that the men i-Stubble trimmer offers a fine, comfortable and precise trim to outline the mustache, sideburns, goatee. You can have access to any tiny facial part, as it is very accurate and versatile. Furthermore, you should keep in mind that this one of a kind trimming device uses sharp electrochemical blades. You get a clean trim in less than 5 minutes, you will not feel any pain or discomfort, not even the noise won’t bother you. It also rocks a unique floating contoured head, following every fine line of your face and is particularly amazing for 5 o’clock shadows and heavy stubble. What is more, it is essential no bear in mind that this pure stubble trimmer is unique, its price, design and long-lasting performance being unmatched by the rest of trimmers.
- Blow drier- Women use blow driers to make sure that their hair is dry, gets all the volume it may need and looks as puffy as that of famous Hollywood actresses or singers. However, it should be stated that not only women can use blow driers, but men as well. Sure, you can say that, since guys have short hair they don’t really need a blow drier, but you will be amazed by the super powers of this tiny grooming device. First and foremost, it is essential to keep in mind that some guys actually rock a longer hair (even 5 to 10 cm). And, therefore, they should style it so that it looks full of volume and well groomed. In order to make sure that the front section of your hair or the middle way is nicely dried and groomed, a blow drier ought to be used. Furthermore, you can flip your hair sideways and make it stay like that by blowing it. Also, it is important to note that, by adding some hair spray, all hairs will stay in one place and your entire look will be complete. You will look as nicely put together and sharp as possible. So, a blow drier is crucial, both to men and women. Let’s see which is the top in the ranking of 2016 grooming devices. MANGROOMER 1680XL-6 Professional Ionic Hair Dryer for Men is an affordable gadget that can work wonders for any hair type. For instance, it is important to keep in mind that this out-of-the-box product is definitely created for men’s needs. It emits negative ions which can seal hair cuticles, eliminates frizz and restores the hair’s natural shine and moisture balance, giving it a smooth appearance. What is more, men need to grasp the fact that this one of a kind drier courtesy of Mangroomer can preserve natural oils and not damage the hair, being recommended even for guys with a more sensitive or slim hair. The 3 Heat Settings and the two blowing speeds are used to control the temperature and to give the necessary air speed, thus creating 6 distinctive dryer settings. It has been tried and tested by multiple salon owners, hair specialists and hairdressers and highly recommended due to its optimal performance, reliability, price and sleek and modern design. You can now complete your look by drying your hair and giving it the smoothness and volume it needs.