Most Expensive Luxury Cars in 2016 - Alpha Male Nation
What makes a car look and feel expensive? Who wants to drive such an automobile? How can men decide upon which cars are the most fancy, prestigious, illustrious, elitist, expensive? Yes, we could talk about Jeeps, Hondas, Chevys, Hummers, but in today’s article you will find only the crème de la crème- the most expensive cars, the most amazing horsepower rides, the best and finest designs, all the cars which come at staggering prices!
Without wasting anymore time, let’s review which are the top most expensive cars in the world right now:
- Zenvo ST1 – This car is without a shade of doubt amazing, having an uncanny appearance, extraordinary features and a price you will soon hate- $1.2Million. This high performance supercar that goes at top speed and manages to turn heads no matter where it may be or next to whom it may find itself, the Zenvo ST1 is without a shade of doubt a wonderful car which can guarantee the ultimate level of comfort, luxury and class. Zenvo ST1 certainly excited all expectations and brought about huge media coverage. People have been particularly astonished by its majestic look, as well as its futuristic hypercar interior. What ought to be mentioned here is the fact that it is simply on fire, as it looks very edgy, very sci-fi movie related. It is manufactured by a Danish company and has received multiple positive reviews. Another piece of useful information regarding this one of a kind car is the fact that it is a blend of luxury, practicability, individualism, elitism and innovation. It is certainly empowering, majestic and down to earth thrilling! Designed by Christian Brandt and Jesper Hermann, this out-of-the-box car gets the name after its manufacturer (a company founded by Troels Vollertsen, the name of the business carrying a mix of the first two and last three letters in his last name). It has a 7-speed paddle shift / 6-speed manual transmission, 6.8L V8 supercharged engine, 1,100 horse power, 1,430 N·m (1,050 lb·ft) torque, carbon fibre body, ABS brake system, traction control and a vast array of smart and innovative features. Appearing at the 2015 Copenhagen historic grand prix, Top Gear and numerous other events and shows, this one of a kind car is definitely able to turn a lot of heads. What is important to keep in mind is the fact that this car is made entirely by hand, except for its 5 axis CNC router. It is essential to note the fact that the Zenvo is packed with electrically adjustable leather racing seats and amazing telescopic steering wheel. It has a keyless entry system, 2 door coupe body style and classed as a supercar.
- Pagani Huayra – Astonishing, smart, innovative, a true work of art. The Pagani Huayra is without any doubt a kind of vehicle which can bring satisfaction to any man. It is expensive, being sold at $1.4M, yet the value you get is incommensurable. You should note that this car is succeeding the company’s previous giving, the Zonda. It gets its name after Huayra-tata, a Quechua wind god. The Huayra was titled “The Hypercar of the Year 2012”, courtesy of Top Gear magazine and received a really positive review once tested by Richard Hammond on the popular British show. The Huayra is presently the quickest road automobile to travel round the aforementioned show’s check track, setting a time of 1:13.8, beating the previous record of 1:15.1 set by the Ariel Atom V8 in January 2011. What is more, you ought to keep in mind that the amazing Pagani automotive uses a twin-turbo, V12 engine created by Mercedes-AMG. Furthermore, it would be important to note that, much like the vast majority of superior cars, the Huayra uses a special kind of sump lubrication (dry type). You should highlight the fact that this has many key edges as well as guaranteeing oil flow even once the automotive is subjected to extreme lateral acceleration. This prevents “oil surge” which permits the engine to work additional with efficiency whereas the shortage of Associate in nursing oil pan permits mounting the engine lower, lowering the car’s center of gravity and rising handling. The fuel consumption of the Huayra is ten mpg (23 l/100 km) in town and fourteen mpg (17 l/100 km) in main road (EPA testing). Another interesting piece of information regarding the Italian car is the fact that engineers thought of a way to downsize the employment of pipes and fittings (and the general weight of the vehicle). In order to achieve this, the growth tank is mounted directly on the engine. Intercooler fins act as associate degree growth electrical circuit at low temperatures.
- Aston Martin One-77- What man can say no to Aston Martin One-77? If you have the big bucks to buy this expensive car, you will certainly feel as if you are flying an Airbus or Boeing. Yes, the $1.4M supercar is something resembling a super cool and innovative aircraft. Being designed by extremely gifted and intuitive engineers, the Aston Martin is a two-door coupé type of vehicle. British, elegant, refined and classy, this automobile has been initially seen at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. However, the automotive remained principally coated by a “Savile Row tailored skirt” throughout the show, before being absolutely disclosed at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show. The orders began in 2011. The Aston car has, of course, been awarded with many international style awards, including, but not limited to: the Concorso d’Eleganza style Award, the great style award by The Chicago Athenauem: deposit of design and style in North America and also the “Best Design” award by a famous UK driving magazine.
- Koenigsegg One:1 Continuing our list of top 10 most expensive cars in the world at the moment, we could not have forgotten Koenigsegg One:1. This vehicle is included in our ranking due to the fact that Koenigsegg has built the eleventh best mega automotive. It is extremely quick, making a potential prime speed of 273 miles per hour .The limited-edition One:1 is predicated on the Agera R, and it earned its poetic sobriquet by using a 1:1 kilogram-to-horsepower magnitude relation. This be one amongst the quickest cars ever created, and with its F1-style honeycomb core, carbon fiber manifold, and airy ceramic brakes, it’s one amongst the foremost advanced likewise.
- Ferrari LaFerrari- Having been named twice, this car is so nice. Expensive (almost $1.5 Million, the remarkable automaker’s first mild hybrid is without a shade of doubt the quintessence of beauty, speed, practicability, elitism and opulence. Designed by Centro Stile Ferrari under Flavio Manzoni, ‘The Ferrari’ is 2-door berlinetta type of car which can certainly turn a lot of heads. LaFerrari (project name, F150) could be a restricted production hybrid sports automotive designed by Italian highly acclaimed brand. The car and its name were formally unveiled at the 2013 Geneva motorcar Show. It has been said that the automotive would weigh below 1000 kg, however a dry weight of around 2,767 lb was claimed. It is important to note that solely 499 units are designed in the entire world.
It is important to mention the fact that this ingenious type of car is without a shade of doubt astonishing and can be put in the sports car category. However, it is certainly not far from being described as a super vehicle. Having a 6.3 L F140FE V12, electric motor & KERS engine, 7-speed dual-clutch automated manual transmitter, as well as 128 metric horsepower per litre output, the Ferrari car is the initial gentle hybrid from the Italian brand, providing the very best power output of any Ferrari whilst still decreasing fuel consumption by forty %. It is important to keep in mind that it has almost 30% more torsional rigidity and, in comparison to Enzo, approximately 22 % more beam stiffness. Ferrari states that the automobile features a prime speed prodigious of about 365 km/h (227 mph), which means that it is certainly capable of reaching a hundred km/h (62 mph) in a pair of.7 seconds, two hundred km/h (124 mph) in underneath seven seconds, and a speed of three hundred km/h (186 mph) in fifteen seconds. Ferrari conjointly claims that the automobile has lapped its Fiorano check Circuit in 1:19.70 that is quicker than the other road-legal automobile Ferrari has ever made.
- Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyron– Estimated at $3.4M, the Bugatti Veyron is without a shade of doubt a royal vehicle. It is suitable for influential, powerful people who love to spend money on valuable things. The Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyron is a great car which makes the best choice for all men. Furthermore, it is important to keep in mind that this one of a kind car is getting a lot of media coverage, as well as extremely positive reviews from clients all around the world. The interior of the automotive is entirely re-upholstered and bedecked in carbon fiber glory. Mansory’s version of ‘Pimp My Ride’ wouldn’t be complete without a rectifier lighting system to illuminate the cockpit.
- Ferrari F60 America– Another Italian beauty courtesy of Ferrari, this powerful car with luxurious finish and fantastic functionality is priced at around $2.5M. You need to keep in mind that Ferrari threw ten of its nighest customers to a small degree celebration for the sixtieth birthday of its US operations. Simply image the already wonderful and excessive F12 Berlinetta, with its V12 sitting glam up front and putting 730 horsepower to its rear wheels. Take that F12, and produce it to Ferrari’s custom look. kill it, and so provides it a luxurious gentle restyling. Plop a $2.5M window sticker thereon (according to Autocar), sell all ten of them before anyone else will conclude regarding it, and so reveal it to the globe.
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento ($2.2Million)– Expensive, expensive, expensive. These are the three words which can definitely describe the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. (the name being translated as “Sixth Element” in English). This two door type of automotive has a particularly light-weight construction due to advanced carbon-fiber technology. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento’s name may be in relation to the number of carbon, in recognition of the car’s in depth use of carbon fibre. You must note that it’s equipped with a 6-speed semi-automatic transmission with paddle shift and every one wheel drive system, mated to a five.2 l V10 engine borrowed from the Gallardo, generating 578 annotation (425 kW; 570 hp) and 540 N·m (400 lbf·ft) of torsion. Not only the chassis, drive shaft, body, but also the suspension parts are made from carbon fiber, reducing the general weight to a mere 999 kilograms (2,202 lb), a weight resembling motorcar cars. How cool is that? Furthermore, you need to bear in mind that Lamborghini proclaimed plans to form twenty Sesto Elementos for track use solely in mid-2013.All twenty are said to be sold at costs which vary from US$2.2 million to US$2.9 million.
- Lykan Hyper Sport(3.4 million)- Let’s talk a little bit about a Lebanese limited production car worth 3,4 million dollars. This vehicle is the very first to be manufactured within the Middle East region, belonging to a United Arab Emirates based company. You should keep in mind that it has been featured within multiple movies and TV series, including ‘Fast and Furious 7’, ‘Project Cars’, ‘The Real Car Experience’ and so on. Furthermore, it’s the primary automobile to be designed and made indigenously within the Arab World. You must note that W Motors conceived to manufacture solely seven units of the Lykan. The first pre-production of the famous Hyper Sport was launched at the Qatar Motor Show in February 2013. At US$3.4 million, the Lykan HyperSport is without a doubt the third costliest vehicle designed to this point, once the exclusive (four created, 3 sold) Lamborghini Veneno (US$4.6 million) and Maybach Exelero conception (US$8 million). As reference, the Lykan Hypersport is costlier than the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport by a million American dollars, the latter presently holding the record because of the quickest automobile production in the world. Talk about a sweet ride!
- The last top expensive car on our list is the Lamborghini Veneno. Of course, we already know that Lamborghini is doing an excellent job at creating luxurious and elitist vehicles, so it comes as no surprise that the wonderful Lamborghini Veneno is in our list. This car is priced at 4.5 million dollars and it looks absolutely surreal. It has the same 6.5-liter V12 as the Aventador, another prestigious car courtesy of Lamborghini and rocks a five point quick-shifting ISR semi-auto transmission. You should note that this Italian monster has carbon-fiber design, one that can be seen around each alloy. This is without a shade of doubt a cool ride!