Best Alpha Male Supplements - Alpha Male Nation
We all know what the term alpha male means and who is fit to carry this ‘ranking’. These individuals are more than better than the rest in what concerns self-confidence, motivation, agility, ingenuity, elegance and refinement. Alpha males have a tendency to become the leader of a group, the main role model for the others, not only in terms of fashion and style, but also regarding their physical abilities and shape. Alpha males are known to have an impeccable appearance and be in peak physical shape. Furthermore, it is important to note that alpha males project a level of dominance, a feeling of instant respect and can, solely by being there, in a group and acting naturally, influence others. And most of them try to copy what they see, desiring to be at least 10% of the man they think is their role model. However, what ought to be noted here is that alpha males are unique and becoming one is a lengthy and more difficult process, requiring you to dig deeper in your personality and traits, using your best attitudes and inborn features to the maximum and acquiring certain skills and competences to be able to shine through and achieve your ultimate goal.
In order to look like a real alpha male, it is of utmost importance to train and eat like one. What this means is that you need to be able to start a healthy diet and doing workouts or hitting the gym so that your body is undergoing the right transformations. When deciding to shape your body, get ripped muscles and manage to burn down fat by choosing a diet that is best for you, you ought to also pounder upon purchasing some nutritional supplements that can aid the entire process. These are great in helping you slim down, getting better gym results in a faster time and also managing to stay as vitalized and energetic as possible.
Nutritional supplements have existed for a while and it is true to state that some of which have proven to offer amazing results even in the shortest timeframe. Take, for instance, weight loss products, memory increase supplements, digestion pills or vitamins. Others, on the other hand, lacked substance and did not manage to provide satisfactory results, also costing a small fortune and not being worth any penny. Because of this, many clients have turned their heads away in the hopes of seeking support in natural pharmacies, vegan shops, bio representatives or other kind of sources, both seemingly reliable or not. It is important to keep in mind that, even though some of these supplements have a poor ranking, we ought not to back down and stop looking for those perfect supplements, additives or vitamins which can help us get excellent results at the gym, burn down fat and feel good in our own skin.
Without further ado, let’s see which the best alpha man supplements are:
- Multivitamin– for those of your alpha males who do not seem to get all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables, it is essential to supplement your diet with plenty of ‘the good stuff’, to be taken solely from high quality multivitamin mixes. These are great due to the fact that they enable the human body to perform all simple, day to day activities and prevent any kind of breakdown, metabolic issues, liver problems or severe performance drop. Making sure that your body takes in all the vital minerals or vitamins (which you did not manage to consume from fruits and vegetables) is primordial, especially if you are a bodybuilder, athlete, runner or a self-aware person who highly needs to start working out and taking good care of his diet. Meeting your fitness goals is solely possible if you add to the mix multivitamin. Vitamins and minerals are the building blocks of a healthy lifestyle. After all, these are what your body needs to function properly, let alone hit the gym and undergo serious transformations through constant moving and pushing the limits of physical exercise. A high-potency multivitamin formula can provide the presence of essential nutrients and also guarantee extremely positive results not only in what concerns your body, but also your mind. Being far from exotic, this type of mix of vitamins cannot possibly be replaced by any kind of mix of supplements, additives, nutrients and so on. We do know that a mental balance is achieved with the right nutrition and rest, without which our body cannot respond well to brain stimulus or day to day challenges, whether we speak about simple tasks (like going to the market, doing a project at home, going to the office, cooking dinner) or complex physical exercises and extreme movements (going to marathons, hiking, swimming in deep water, skiing and so on). Let’s take a moment to assess what vitamins our body needs to perform well:
- Vitamin A– probably the most requested vitamin for the body, A is responsible for vision, healthy skin, mucous cartilages, immune system and tooth growth. What is more, Vitamin A is represented by a group of non-saturated organic compounds (including pro-vitamin A carotenoids, retinoic acid, retinal and so on) which are soluble in water and can be stored in the liver. What ought to be said regarding this type of vitamin is that it helps in the formation and maintenance of skeletal and soft tissues, being a great provider of healthy boosts in the membranes and toughening the skin. It plays a very important role in preventing certain chronic diseases and even cancer. What is more, vitamin A promotes excellent vision and can be needed for reproduction.
- B complex– the essential B complex is great in treating anxiety or stress, helping in case of memory loss, improving cognitive function, concentration, easing stress, treating anxiety and depression, relieving pain, reducing the risk of heart attack and other health problems. It is of utmost importance to keep in mind that B vitamins (whether it is about B12, B6, B3 and so on and so forth) have mood-boosting properties and, when working together, can actually boost your health and general well-being. For instance, the B1 vitamin (also called thiamine) is an essential nutrient, necessary for flushing out all toxins and boosting the immune system, aiding also when it comes to nerve damage or skin tissue deterioration. The riboflavin (also called vitamin B2) plays a tremendous role in energy production. It is also good for calming any form of migraine and prevents heart conditions, as well as cancer. It has been shown that vitamin B2 is great in fighting with anemia or cell breakdown. Furthermore, it is worth noting that this great vitamin is excellent in keeping not only the nervous system in good condition, but also the mouth, mucous membranes, skin, eyes, as well as hair. Thyroid activity is also regulated and fat or carbohydrates are burnt down with the help of this antioxidant.
- Vitamin C– this great vitamin is responsible for protecting your body from cardiovascular diseases, immune system deficiencies, eye problems and skin wrinkling. Though it is not very known, vitamin C is great for preventing more serious complications and provides the necessary nutrition our body highly needs. F What is more, vitamin C promotes hair and nail health and growth, helps you eliminate fatigue and make your gym workout much more efficient. It is also essential to keep in mind the fact that it wards off all signs of aging and it is responsible for strengthening your bones, blood vessel walls and connective tissues.
- Vitamin D– probably the best mood enhancer, vitamin D is amazing in what concerns lifting up your spirits and making sure you are as happy and content as possible. It is essential to keep in mind that vitamin D boosts phosphorus absorption and supplies the necessary protection in case of diseases, including, but not limited to: cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and so on and so forth.
- Vitamin E– dissolving in fat and being found in many food, including meat, eggs, vegetables, wheat germ oil or cereal, this kind of vitamin is without a shade of doubt important not only in the above-mentioned mix, but also found in other combinations. This is used to treat diabetes, colorectal cancer, polyps, pancreatic cancer, it is great in cases of Alzheimer and high blood pressure problems. What is more, this type of vitamin which is also called Acétate d’Alpha Tocophérol can definitely aid in case of disorders involving muscles or nerves. Furthermore, it is important to keep in mind that vitamin E is also used for improving gym performance, boosting energy and increasing your general well-being.
- K– being found in potatoes, avocados, beans and peas, tomatoes, spinach, dried fruits (including prunes, raisins, apricots, dates and so on), Potassium is a very important vitamin that the body needs in order to benefit from a normal blood pressure and blood flow, improve heart rhythms, trigger your heart to squeeze blood to all the vital organs, as well as improving the functionality of your kidneys.
- Zinc– zinc is an essential vitamin which aids in fighting against diseases or any kind of health problems, being also necessary in stimulating the activity of almost 100 enzymes. Furthermore, what ought to be noted here is that zinc is highly efficient in preventing and combating common cold, cancer, parasite diseases, ear infections, macular degeneration (sight condition), diabetes, as well as skin conditions, including eczema, acne or psoriasis. What is more, it is important to keep in mind that zinc is great in lessening symptoms of various viruses, included, but not limited to rhinovirus, herpes and so on.
- Protein powder– alpha males who like to work out indubitably pay a whole lot of attention to what they consume and, furthermore, what kind of supplements can improve their workout, their day to day problem or task solving abilities, as well as their general mood. It is important to keep in mind that, amongst the best possible supplement that an alpha male can choose is protein powder. Why is it so? Well…for starters, it would be important to keep in mind that protein powder is an additional ‘good’ that the body needs, a supplement which has many advantages, among which are the following: convenience, affordability, low calorie intake, muscle spread initiation, boost in what concerns amino acid release and maintaining a general feeling of well-being. Drinking a protein shake after each and every workout will help alpha males build muscle and speed the formation of the much-desired six pack. Furthermore, protein powder (either in the shape of whey or casein) is highly recommended to replace or a high protein meal. In theory, protein powder doesn’t do anything, apart, of course, from offering protein intake. However, it is more than meets the eye. Protein powder is the very first supplement men turn to in order to get ripped and improve their overall appearance. What is necessary to keep in mind here is the fact that protein in powdered form is a mix of tasty, aromatic, quick, low calorie and more efficient and convenient forms of the following: chicken, beef, fish. An alpha male who wishes to consume a good scoop of protein will indubitably need protein powder. This is the safest supplement you can find, working for a number of great reasons, including: offering a quick and ideal intake of protein, aiding in lean muscle growth, huge fat loss, higher number of calorie burning, leaner digestion and so on and so forth.
- Creatine– Creatine is a highly requested and 100% efficient supplement that all alpha males should try. And why is that? The reason is due to the fact that this ingenious product is a nutritious organic acid which can even be mixed with protein powder. Creatine occurs naturally in vertebrates and is a derivative of guanidinium cation. It is a great organic acid which takes the form of a synthetic energy source and can speed up the formation of muscles and enable athletes, sports enthusiasts and generally active people to recover after prolonged physical exercise. It is also of utmost importance to keep in mind the fact that even three up to five grams of creatine are more than enough for a day, therefore it is extremely easy to take in the necessary nutrients and energy boosters. What ought to be said regarding creatine is the fact that it has other health-promoting properties and can really make a person be faster, as well as stronger. Also, it is easily synthesized by the human body, yet dehydration is certainly not going to be a problem. What ought to be mentioned here is the fact that creatine, in addition to improving athletic performance, can also help you be more alert, more concentrated, as well as get pumped in order to take up any challenge, irrespective of its difficulty.
- Green tea– few people actually fail to realize how amazing green tea is. Scientists have started to praise this type of tea and regard it as the best possible supplement a normal person ought to consume, let alone bodybuilders, alpha males or people who like to take their body very seriously. Green tea is now your number one source for antioxidants and nutrients, having powerful and extremely beneficial effects on your body. One of the most complex is EGCG (an abbreviation which stands for Epigallocatechin Gallate), having been proven to aid in treating various diseases and health problems. Dietitians confirm the fact that this is the main reason for which green tea has amazing medicinal properties. The other compounds in the green tea are said to improve brain function and make you smarter. The key ingredient is caffeine, the best and most noteworthy stimulant. Despite not containing as much caffeine as coffee, the green tea can keep you awake when you need to and also give you the boost you may need to finish a project you have long started, concentrate on what you have to do and be limitless throughout the day. If you are wondering how this is possible, then you should note that the caffeine included in green tea can work on brain level and block the inhibitory neurotransmitter commonly known as Adenosine. This is the way to actually increase the firing of neurons and dopamine or norepinephrine. Alpha wave production is also increased and it has been shown that Furthermore, it would be important to note that green tea leads to improved cognitive function and fat loss. It burns down calories like nothing else (and it is completely natural) and aids when it comes to digestion. What is more, it should be noted that green tea is one of the few types of supplements to boost health and immune system protection. Furthermore, you should keep in mind that the free radicals in your body are significantly reduced, this leading to cell and molecule protection. In addition to all the above, it should be important to keep in mind that green tea accelerates the fat burning process and helps you out tremendously in becoming fit and achieving better gym results. It should also be noted that green tea boosts the metabolic rate and helps not only alpha males, but also normal people slim down consistently and say goodbye, once and for all to all the bad calories. There are 0 chances of seeing those lost pounds reattaching themselves to your body after a couple of months. Another relevant piece of information that you should definitely keep in mind is the fact that, in a study in 10 healthy men, green tea helped increase energy expenditure by 4%. All alpha males out there should keep in mind the fact that green tea is simply great in lowering various types of cancer. What is more, green tea is the best source of powerful antioxidants which work against colorectal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer (the most common in men) and other serious diseases. All alpha males out there must keep in mind the fact that green tea reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, the second most common neurodegenerative problem after memory loss. Another added benefit of this sensational supplement is the fact that it kills bacteria and inhibits the growth of the streptococcus mutans. These biological effects are not to be underrated, as no other supplement can achieve this. Furthermore, since it fights against the above-mentioned virus, you should keep in mind that green tea is used also to improve dental health and reduce the appearance of cavities and caries. The bottom line is that green tea is absolutely amazing not only to alpha males who like to work out, but also to regular people who need to slim down fast, supplement their healthy diet and stay focused each and every day.
- CLA Safflower Oil, named after the popular weight reduction drug – safflower oil, is a revolutionary weight-loss solution to help you get back to proper shape. Ever felt humiliated when your friends call you fat or laugh at you for buying over-sized clothes? Well, you can start the countdown as your days of despair are almost over. All you have to do is buy a pack of this dietary supplement and replace all other diet pills with it. But, why would you buy something without properly knowing about it? Is it completely reliable? What are its constituents? Here’s the answer to all those questions hovering over your head: CLA Safflower Oil Review
These being said, it is important to underline the fact that alpha males need to be able to lead a very healthy lifestyle and never deviate from the course of staying in shape, being attentive towards what they choose to eat and what they must accomplish. Not only alpha males should try the above-mentioned supplements, but also those who wish to get in shape in a faster manner, who would like to burn down calories and get to that point of being at peace with themselves. Green tea, creatine, multivitamin or protein powder will surely help you achieve the physical, but also mental state you want, without hurting your body or giving the sensation that it makes too big of an effort during each and every workout. Without disappointing you in any way, these supplements will actually help make a difference and enable all alpha males to take in the necessary nutrients, vitamins or antioxidants that the body needs to function at an optimal level. All of these are extraordinary in shaping your physique, enabling your condition to be better and better each and every day and having a constant feeling of general wellbeing. So, all in all, these top 4 magic ingredients are your go-to supplements that not only your body, but also your mind needs.